Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Celebrity Inspiration: Dianna Agron

Dianna Agron is one of my favorite celebrities after watching her performances on the hit show Glee. If you haven't seen the show yet then you can check out my review of it by clicking here. You may also recognize her from advertisements for the Wal-Mart brand OP. Basically, I have always admired her outfits and the way she incorporates items from different eras into them. I would describe her style as very classy but a bit old-fashioned. I also love how she does her makeup because for the most part is fairly simple but at the same time very stunning. She also seems like someone who is very confident and comfortable in her skin. Here are some of my favorite pictures of Dianna which will hopefully inspire you too!
(I do not own any of these photos.)




No comments:

Post a Comment