Thursday, June 2, 2011

REMINDER: CVS Semi-Annual Clearance Sale!!

Hey everyone! I just wanted to remind everyone to head over to CVS because a lot of their products are marked down 50-75% off! I picked up three things today because I really don't need all that much more makeup. lol But happy shopping!

Rimmel Glam Eyes Mascara- I love this! I got it in 003 Kohl Black and it is super dark and amazing! My mom asked me today if I was wearing false eyelashes but I wasn't! I was just using this mascara! :) It is basically a rectangle and two of the sides have shorter bristles for volume and the other two sides have longer bristles for lengthening! Fabulous product!

Sally Hansen HD Nail Color in BLU (wow what a creative name. lol). This is a gorgeous color though! I can't wait to wear this in the summer! But I think it will actually be perfect year round!

L'Oreal Brow Stick which comes with tweezers! Also, there is an eyebrow brush on the cap! How amazing is that! It's basically three things in one! But yea I got this for my mom and hopefully medium brown will be good for her even though our hair is black.

Anyways, my total for these products were $7.20! That's cheaper than the price of any one of these products! Talk about a bargain! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment