Saturday, June 11, 2011

REVIEW: RUE21 Pink Ice Perfume


I do not actually own this perfume but I went to Rue21 two days in a row earlier this month and smelt it both times I went there! The lady at the checkout told me that Pink Ice is their best selling perfume. Here are some facts and thoughts about it.
  • The only bottle it comes in, which is a 1.7 oz bottle, retails for only $9.99!
  • The initial smell of this is really fruity and "sparkly". A very bright, sort of pomegranate-y scent.
  • The major problem with this perfume is that after it sets for about 5 minutes, it no joke smells like urine. I don't know if this is just how it reacts to my skin or if this happens to everyone, but there is no way I could wear this perfume.
So overall, I think you can obviously assume that I do not recommend this scent. If it didn't have an after smell of urine then it would be absolutely amazing because of its initial smell! It's a shame that this perfume is no good because the price is really good!


Let me know if you had a similar experience with this perfume or recommend any of Rue21's other scents!

No comments:

Post a Comment