Wednesday, June 8, 2011

REVIEW: Sunkissed Glow Eau de Toilette by JLO

I found another amazing bargain today! I was shopping at Ross and spotted this perfume: Sunkissed Glos Eau de Toilette by JLo! Now this was wrapped up so that I couldn't even open it and smell it but I figured it would be a summer scent since it's called "Sunkissed Glow"! Since i have become a big fan of Jennifer Lopez from watching American Idol and listening to her new song "On the Floor", I just figured what the hay and bought it on a whim because it was a great price! I got the 1.0 FL OZ. size and it only costs $9.99! Amazing since it retailed for $35.00! That means I got a 72% discount! Cha Ching! Here is what I noticed about the perfume!


  • First off, I love the packaging! It totally reminds me of summer! It has a seashell tied to a brown rope looking piece. The colors of the bottle also kind of remind me of strawberry kiwi and sunsets. lol I thought I was going to be getting a tiny bottle but this was actually a decent size and turned out to be a tall piece. It will look perfect on my vanity!
  • I think this smells really good! It smells like a mix of fresh laundry with fruit! lol I smell a lot of strawberry and mango notes in it! Definitely a perfect summer scent!
  • Here is what fragrance.net lists as the many notes in this perfume: Pineapple juice, red grapefruit, beach flower, hot sand, water lily, amber, skin musk, cashmere wood, passion flower, cassis sorbet, orange blossom.
  • Fragrance.net also says that the recommended age group for this perfume is college, the scent is subtle, it is classified as citrus/ fruity, recommended for casual use, and has a lasting power of 1-5 hours.
  • Since it is an eau de toilette, the scent doesn't last two long. It either wears away or I get use to it within an hour.
Overall, this perfume is great for summer, has gorgeous packaging, but doesn't last quite as long as I would like it too. For $9.99 I definitely think it was worth the buy and if you like fruity scents then I would say it is worth $35.00. I am going to wear this today when I meet up with my friends for lunch. :)

Let me know if you have tried this scent and what you thought! Also, tell me if you recommend JLo's other scents!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment