Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Aussie Moist 3 Minute Miracle!!!!


I don't think I've ever posted a review on my blog before, but this product is soooo freaking awesome that I just had to!  Aussie Moist 3 minute miracle is nuffin but the truf!...LOL!  Yea please excuse my ebonics...lol.  But all jokes aside this is the best moisture deep conditioner I have ever tried.  I really liked the Aussie Moist shampoo and conditioner and after some research I decided to try the deep conditioner and boy am I glad I did.  The directions say to leave it in for 2 minutes and 45 seconds, but I leave mine in for 30 minutes with a plastic cap on and when I remove my cap my hair feels like straight butta!  It feels like the conditioner moisturizes each strand to it's very core.  I love it!  I've got my mom and sister hooked as well.  Oh and the best part its less than $3 at my local Walmart...now you can't beat that with a stick!  After you rinse, dry and style your hair it leaves it soft and smelling like a coconut smoothie!  It has little different packaging than I'm used to, but it's convenient.  You squirt the conditioner out a hole at the bottom and the container fits in your hand perfectly to be able to squeeze it.  So there is no pumps or caps to deal with just squeeze into your hand and apply.  I give the product a 4.5 out 5.  If your hair is dry and in desperate need of moisture RUNNN stop reading and go get this now!...LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment