Sunday, July 10, 2011

Perfect Layering Scent: B&BW's Japanese Cherry Blossom

I never wanted to buy the Bath & Body Works scent Japanese Cherry Blossom because I thought it just smelled like a generic perfumey smell. But I think that was because my nose thought everything in the store smelled the same after like 5 minutes in there. Lol Does that happen to anyone else? Anyways, the other day I saw a bottle of it that someone had put in the bathroom at work and I realized that it smells amazing!

I always heard that the key to making B&BW fragrance mists' scents last longer is to layer them. I always thought that if I tried to do that it would end horribly in some crazy mixture. Lol But now I have discovered that Japanese Cherry Blossom is the perfect layering scent!

It is also lovely on its own! I kinda really want to get the eau de toilette now!

Anyways, if you layer your B&BW fragrance mists, leave me some ideas because I would love to try them!

No comments:

Post a Comment