Wednesday, July 6, 2011

New Kat Von D Palettes in Sinner and Saint!!!!

I know I haven’t posted in a few months, but I have moved to the sticks….literally…LOL! What area in this day in time does not have high speed internet access….Let’s try where I live…LOL!  So I’ve been making posts in Microsoft Word trying to get them to upload when I go out of town....without any success…booo!!!  Any way as you already know I loooovvvee Kat Von D's palettes and have all that she's made so far....these will be no exception so here are the new palettes.  They appear to be a bit smaller and have a hard casing now aaaannnnnd they also come with eyeliner instead of those awful brushes that I just toss.  Saint is a neutral palette and Sinner appears to be more of a smoky palette.






This set contains: 
- 0.05 oz eye shadow in Heavens (pearlized vanilla)
 
- 0.05 oz eye shadow in Enjoy the Silence (pearlized butter-cream)
 
- 0.05 oz eye shadow in  <3 (soft pink with sparkle) 
- 0.05 oz eye shadow in Downtown (pearlized champagne) 
- 0.05 oz eye shadow in Sunny (pearlized gold)
 
- 0.05 oz eye shadow in Pray For me (pearlized taupe)
 
- 0.05 oz eye shadow in Bookworm (pearlized brown)
 
- 0.05 oz eye shadow in Caravaggio (dark matte brown)
 
- 0.028 oz Mini Puro Amor Black Autograph Pencil Eyeliner
 

This set contains: 
- 0.05 oz eye shadow in Disco Dust (pearlized soft pink)
 
- 0.05 oz eye shadow in Linzy-Jane (iridescent purple)
 
- 0.05 oz eye shadow in Ace of Spades (burgundy w/ purple sparkle)
 
- 0.05 oz eye shadow in Violator (smoky purple w/ purple sparkle)
 
- 0.05 oz eye shadow in Holy Bible (pearlized silver)
 
- 0.05 oz eye shadow in Glock (pearlized gun metal)
 
- 0.05 oz eye shadow in Dorian Gray (pearlized charcoal gray)
 
- 0.05 oz eye shadow in Lucifer (matte black)
 
- 0.028 oz Mini Puro Amor Black Autograph Pencil Eyeliner
 


I am getting these soon as they come out and will have swatches soon after!!!  I also only see one repeat which is Lucifer.  

No comments:

Post a Comment