Friday, February 25, 2011

6 Products You Need Before and After A Sports Game!

Hey everyone! So I thought this would be a helpful post for those of you who are athletes
like myself or like to work out. I play tennis competitively but also play for my high school and we have our first match of the season tomorrow! To the right is a picture of our tennis uniforms (they are of the brand SSI)! I think my team is gonna look awesome in them! 

Here is a list of products that I like to use before matches!

1) Clean & Clear Makeup Removing Cleanser- It foams and does a great job of removing all of my makeup! The last thing you want to have is foundation melting on your face during a match!

2) Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Body Mist Sunblock- This has SPF 70!!!! That's insane! It is also waterproof and sweatproof! This is a very light weight, non-greasy sunblock!

3) Eco-Friendly Water Bottle- I personally do not own one of these because I just usually drink out of Gatorade bottles but all of my friends on the cross-country team use this kind of water bottle and love them. These are always made with cute little designs and definitely do a good job of keeping the drink cold for a longgg time.

These are so cute and are designed for tennis players!
4). Deodorant- No duh. lol I hope this is obvious to everyone. I like to use the Secret Flawless Renewal Deodorant because they smell very fresh and clean. It is in the form of an invisible solid so it does not leave traces of white particles on your arms!

5) Exfoliating Face Cleanser- You are definitely going to want to remove all the salt particles from sweating off of your face after your game is over. It is a good idea to take off the dead skin on your face after a match to keep the oil from building up in your pores because wearing a hat or visor causes a lotttt of oil build-up. I use the Publix version of the St. Ive's Apricot Scrub.

 6) Body Sprays- This is especially important if you are going to go out to dinner or lunch with your team directly after a tournament. Just spray it once or twice so you don't suffocate those sitting around you. Below are pictures of the Victoria's Secret Refreshing Body Mist. The middle one is my favorite; it is called Pure Seduction!
 
I hope this post was helpful and that you were able to learn a little more about me! Good luck in any future competitions you are in! Let me know what else you like to use before or after matches or games!

No comments:

Post a Comment