Saturday, February 26, 2011

REVIEW: Physician's Formula Conceal Rx™ Concealer and Rimmel Eyeful Eye Glistener in "100 Girls Only"

I had a WONDERFUL evening with my best friends today! For those of you who saw my last post about sports, I just wanted to let you know that I won my match and the team won as well! After the match, I hopped into my friend Chandler's car and we drove to CVS and Bath & Body Works because we were a bit early to be heading to our friend's birthday dinner that was scheduled later that night! I am proud of myself for not buying anything at Bath & Body Works. lol But I did pick up two great products from CVS! Let me know what you think of these products if you have tried them before!

Physician's Formula Conceal Rx Physicians Strength Concealer in Soft Yellow
Wow could they have possibly made a longer name? lol Anyways, I saw this concealer on the rack and it was 75% off! So I only paid $2.19 when it originally cost $7.95. :D Since it was in a sealed box, I couldn't really swatch it to see if I had the right color.. so I just guessed.. and I got it wrong. The color is much too light for my skin so I am deciding to use it as an eyeshadow primer!! It actually works really well as an eyeshadow primer so this was indeed not a waste of money!

Pros:
  • Lasts up to 12 hours
  • Oil-free
  • Hypoallergenic (you will likely not break out from using this product.)
  • Fragrance Free
  • Good as an eyeshadow primer!
  • Doesn't irritate the skin and it doesn't even feel like you have it on!
Cons:
  • Is too dry to use as a concealer (kind of hard to blend)
  • You can't swatch the product in the store

This is a picture where I used it as an eyeshadow primer!

Left side: Without concealer, Right Side: With Concealer
Ha funny how you can see just how much lighter the concealer is than my skin in the picture. lol These are eyeshadows from my Profusion Palette which I got at Ross and did a review on! Click here to go to that post.


Rimmel Eyeful Eye Glistener in 100 girls only!

I bought the pink eye pencil shown in the photos! I got a great deal on this, too! It was originally $7.49 and I purchased it for $1.87!! This pencil also comes in purple, blue, green, & orange. Sadly, it can't even go two seconds without creasing and smearing with my eyeliner. Ugh. (I do not own these first two photos of the eye pencil.)
 
Pros:
  • Easy, convenient application
  • Smooth gliding pencil
  • Metallic- gold reflexes!
Cons:
  • Creases pretty fast and really badly
  • Super creamy- it sort of feels wet
Ignore the bags under my eyes. haha I did not get much sleep the last few days.

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!! I am going skating tonight with my friends instead of going to the school dance and then sleeping over at Chandler's house! Whoo hoo!! lol
Let me know what you thought of these products if you have used them before!

No comments:

Post a Comment