Monday, February 7, 2011

Review: Wet n Wild Lipstick 505A

**Apparently this is supposed to be a dupe of MAC Rocking Chick lipstick from their Barbie collection**
 
Wet n Wild Silk Finish Lipstick 
Colours: tested 505A (Light Berry Frost) 
Size: 0.13 oz
Price: around $2 CAD
Where to buy: walmart, shopper's drug mart
Rating: 2.5/5

Their Claim: enriched with conditioning ingredients of Vitamins A & E and Aloe Vera for moist-looking lips.
Likes: the colour is really nice ^-^
Dislikes: the smell, sticky feeling, not moisturizing.

My Experience: I've always been more of a lip gloss person but i wanted to venture more into the lipstick world. I wanted to try different brands especially lines that are more affordable. This is why i chose to try the Wet n Wild brand. Upon opening the lipstick the first thing i noticed was the smell. I wouldn't say it smells bad, but it didn't smell good either. Secondly, on application i didn't feel this lipstick had a silk finish and it was not moisturizing enough. I have to apply my lip balm before wearing this lipstick to prevent it from drying my lips. The only thing i liked was the colour. It is such nice colour-- i really like how cute it is .^-^. This is the only reason why it got a 2.5/5 rating.   

wearing Wet n Wild lipstick in 505A (light berry frost)
  
My Verdict: I think the colour is really nice but it's not very moisturizing and i don't like the smell of this lipstick.
Re-Purchase: I would only consider repurchasing if i can't find this colour in a more moisturizing lipstick line.
-

No comments:

Post a Comment