Monday, February 28, 2011

February Favorites!!


Here are my monthly favorites! I only included products that I continually used! Some of the products are linked to posts that I did reviewing them!



Eyeliner: Lancome 3-D Waterproof Defining Liquid Eyeliner



Fragrance: Bath & Body Works Berry Vanilla

Scentbug Scent: Homemade Cookies

Lotion: Essence of Beauty Dreamsicle Body Lotion

Shampoo: Aussie Moist Shampoo and Conditioner


Soap: Dove Go Fresh Burst Soap in Nectarine and White Ginger

Food: Chocolate Covered Strawberries (Yay for Valentine's Day! lol)

Song: Tonight I Love You by The Latency

TV Show: Family Guy, Pretty Little Liars, Glee

Tree: Crape Myrtles!! (It is the tree shown in the picture above. haha)

I would love it if you left me a link in the comments to your February Favorites Post!!

No comments:

Post a Comment