Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Birthday Wishlist!!

Hey everyone! My birthday is coming up on March 23rd! :) Here is a birthday wishlist of stuff that I saw appealing. I don't want all of these things but maybe 1 or 2 would be nice. :) Actually in reality, I probably won't get any of the things on here but who knows. lol Also, my little brother's birthday is March 5th and he has a blog as well if you want to wish him a "Happy Birthday"! He makes stop motion videos and has a Youtube channel. Here is a link to his blog! http://kdstopsmotionproductions.blogspot.com/


Stay Put Set by Benefit- Sephora- $10

This set contains:
- 0.09 oz Stay Don't Stray
- 0.11 oz Erase Paste in Medium
- 0.11 oz Creaseless Cream Eyeshadow in R.S.V.P







Victoria's Secret- Secret Garden Collection 
Refreshing Body Mist- 8.4 OZ- $9


Stila Trendsetting in Tokyo Travel Palette- $10

This set contains:
- 4 x 0.15 eyeshadows
- 0.09 oz Convertible Color to be used on lips or cheeks







Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy Eau de Parfum- 1.0 OZ- $47
Vera Wang Princess Eau de Toilette- 1.0 OZ- $45

Urban Decay Show Pony Shadow Box- Sephora- $16
This set contains:
- Snatch Eyeshadow (peachy-pink with glitter)
- Painkiller Eyeshadow (turquoise shimmer)
- Mildew Eyeshadow (deep green)
- Flash Eyeshadow (electric purple)
- Smog Eyeshadow (deep bronze)
- Toasted Eyeshadow (copper)
- 24/7 Eye Pencil: Zero (black)
- Eyeshadow Primer Potion.


Clinique High Lengths Mascara- Sephora- $14.50 (My friend uses this and she has the longest, most defined lashes I have EVER seen!!!!)


And of course, I would love to receive any presents from Bath & Body Works! hehe I actually plan to build a collection of items from this store! I just can't get enough! lol

I will let you all know how my birthday goes! Thanks for reading the blog! :)

<3 <3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment