Friday, March 11, 2011

FOTD!!!

Hi Everyone!
I decided to share my face of the day today....Yayyy!!! So I didn't have to work today, and normally when I don't have to work I use as many drugstore products as possible to create my looks, while the higher end products I use mostly for going out and work. So, I hope you enjoy!

FACE:
Loreal True Match Foundation in C6 (Soft Sable)
Loreal True Match Powder in C7 (Nut Brown)
Revlon Beyond Natural Concealer in 330 (Medium- Deep)
Rimmel  032 Plum Blush
Hard Candy So Baked Bronzer in 129 Tiki ( I used this as my highlight)
ELF Cool Bronzer (the darkest shade for contouring)

BROWS:
Wet n Wild Mink Brown Kohl Brow- Eyeliner [I luuuuuuvvvvvvvs this stuff :)]
NYX Concealer in a Jar in Tan to define the bottom of my brow

LIPS:
MAC Lip Pencil in Chestnut
Wet n Wild Matte Lipstick in 902C
Loreal Color Riche Lip Gloss in 820 soft brown

EYES:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
NYX Jumbo Eyeshadow Pencil in Oyster as a second base
Loreal HIP Duo in Reckless
ELF Mineral Eyeshadow in Innocent as a highlight
Loreal Linear Intense Liquid Eyeliner in Carbon Black (upper lash line)
Urban Decay Pencil Eyeliner in Zero (lower lash and water line)
Maybelline Lash Stiletto Voluptuous Mascara

No comments:

Post a Comment