Thursday, March 17, 2011

Saint Patricks Day Look!

 Ok...So here's my Saint Patty's Day look.  When I think of Saint Patricks Day I think of pots of gold, little green men and people getting pinched...lol! So my look today is more gold than green, anyway I hope you like it!



BROWS: 
Wet n Wild Eyebrow Khol in Brun
NYX Concealer in a Jar in Tan

EYES: 
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
MAC Indianwood Paint Pot
ELF Element in Golden Glow (lid)
ELF Mineral Eyeshadow in Golden (lid)
MAC Reflects Gold Glitter (lid)
ELF Element in Sage (crease)
MAC Eyeshadow in Vanilla (highlight)
MAC Eyeshadow in Texture (blending on browbone between crease color and highlight)
ELF Element Dusk (outter v)
Loreal Linear Intense Liquid Eyeliner
Urban Decay Zero Pencil Liner
Maybelline Lash Stiletto Voluptuous

FACE:
MAC Prolong Wear Concealer in NC 45
MAC MSF in Dark
MAC Blunt Blush (cheeks)
NARS Albatross (highlight)

LIPS:
EOS Lip Balm in Honey Dew
Revlon Lipstick 075 Peach

No comments:

Post a Comment