Saturday, March 19, 2011

My Birthday Party OOTD and Gifts!

Hey everyone! Today was the greatest day ever!! My birthday is in 4 days and since I will be out of town next weekend, I had an early birthday party! It was soo much fun and I really enjoyed my friend's company. Here is what I got from my friends and my parents. [Special shout out to my friend Jon because I know you read my blog! Thanks for letting me know you read my Scentbug post today! :) ]

Oh! First I will show you what I wore for my party! The dress is from Body Central and I am wearing silver rose earrings from the brand Arizona Jeans which are sold at JcPenney.


The first like 5 presents I opened were Bath & Body Works. I was like "Oh gosh are all of my presents going to be from there?" lol Don't get me wrong, I absolutely love that store so I was psyched to receive these presents! Here is what I got:



This is an Aromatherapy Spa Reed Diffuser from Yankee Candle! It was my first present that I opened that didn't require a flame. haha I am excited to use it because it is designed to relax you! [Also, look at what a great decorating piece it would make! :) ]


This is another candle that I received! It is the blue portion on the top! Underneath are sea shells and blue sand! I think this is gorgeous and have it sitting on my dresser right now! My friend got this from his trip to Destin, Florida!










This is the Britney Spears Perfume Set that I received from my mom! I am a perfume fanatic so I was super excited when I saw these! It came with .33 fl oz of each fragrance. From left to right: Circus Fantasy, Believe, Curious, and Fantasy.



I was so excited by this present!! I have never bought anything from Burt's Bees before but have always been eyeing their products! Look at how many I received in this one packet! It came with Almond Milk Hand Creme, Buttermilk Lotion, Beeswax & Banana Hand Creme, Hand Salve, Milk & Honey Body Lotion, Shea Butter Hand Repair Creme, Lemon Butter Cuticle Creme, and Coconut Foot Creme.

This is a picture of a gorgeous necklace and bracelet that I received from my friend! I think he got it when he was in San Antonio, Texas. You can't really tell in the picture but the jewelry has blue stones on it.






I hope you liked this post! Have a wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment