Tuesday, March 22, 2011

The Versatile Blogger Award!!


Guidelines
1. Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them in your post.
2. Tell us 7 things about yourself.
3. Award recently discovered new bloggers.
4. Contact the bloggers and let them know they've received the award(s).

I received this award from the bloggers My-My and MSodapop! Thank you both so much! It means so much to me!

7 things about myself:
  1. I am in love with dogs and memorized tons of dog breeds when I was younger.
  2. I love to sing and dance to songs (especially Ke$ha with my friends haha).
  3. I am OBSESSED with Bath & Body Works.
  4. I am a perfume FANATIC. (Why do they have to be so darn expensive?! grr)
  5. I loveeee roller coasters!
  6. I always have the urge to buy sunglasses when I go shopping!
  7. I love nerf guns wars! They are so much fun!
Just F.Y.I, I picked 21 award winners. You are probably thinking that I picked way to many people but in all honesty I follow a lot of blogs and these are the ones that I like to check back on the most.
  1. Click and Makeup
  2. "My Serenity- Cosmetics, fashion, and everything in between" 
  3. *Kiss an Makeup 
  4. ` ` w a k e f u l l . d r e a m e r 
  5. Anya Koks 
  6. Away with the fairies... 
  7. Beauty Blogger Bri 
  8. Beauty Broadcast 
  9. BLUSH IS THE NEW BLACK 
  10. Brightshimmer8's thoughts about beauty 
  11. Finding a new me. 
  12. Fleur De Force 
  13. Glimmer and Glow 
  14. It's Always Something 
  15. KerryLovesBeauty 
  16. lace and leather 
  17. Makeup by Ami 
  18. Nouveau Cheap 
  19. P.S. It's Vida 
  20. Shopped 'Til I Dropped.... 
  21. Vintage Makeup 
Please check out these wonderful bloggers! You won't be dissapointed! :)

    No comments:

    Post a Comment