Sunday, March 13, 2011

ALL 22 E.L.F. MINERAL SWATCHES!!!

Before I decided to buy E.L.F.'s mineral eye shadows I went online to do a little research about them, and I was shocked at what I found.  Which was pretty much and whole bunch of nothing...lol.  I was looking for collective swatches of all of the shadows that were available at the time, and I found a few, but they weren't really good in quality.  So here's my attempt to help anyone out who is considering purchasing these shadows.  I personally love them and would recommend them to a friend and repurchase them.  I even used one on my wedding day!  I tried my best to get the best quality pictures using my old camera. So, I hope this helps someone, enjoy!

These were swatched over Urban Decay's Primer Potion and the first for pictures were taken in direct sunlight, while the last picture was taken inside and night under a 90 watt bulb.

From Left to Right: Glamorous, Sassy, Temptress (matte), Wild, Natural
From Left to Right: Mysterious (matte, least pigmented of all shadows), Golden (shadow I used on my wedding day), Elegant, Seductive (matte), Angelic

Here are some pictures from my wedding day, I used Golden on my lids.

(The wedding hadn't even started yet and I was thru with the pictures being snapped...lol)

Earthy, Partier (matte), Caffeinated, Girly, Sweet
Celebrity, Royal, Enchanting (matte, very close to my skin color), Innocent (matte), Confident, Trendy, Socialite
Dreamy, Beachy, Flirty, Outdoorsy, Smoldering

No comments:

Post a Comment