Sunday, March 27, 2011

REVIEW: Britney Spears Perfumes: Curious, Believe, Fantasy, Circus Fantasy

Hey everyone! So for this post, I included a video where I talk about the notes and my opinions on each perfume. Written below the video are recommended use, scent strength, lasting power, and general classification of each perfume according to Fragrance.net.




Circus

Recommended use: Casual
Scent strength: Moderate
Lasting power: 1-5 hours
Classification: Flowery
(In my opinion, it is similar to "Pretty" by Elizabeth Arden.)





Believe

Recommended use: Casual
Scent strength: Moderate
Lasting power: 6-10 hours
Classification: Citrus/ Fruity
(In my opinion, it is similar to "Pleasures Delight" by Estee Lauder.)








Fantasy

Recommended use: Romantic/ Casual
Scent strength: Moderate
Lasting power: 6-10 hours
Classification: Citrus/ Fruity
(I did a full review of this perfume in another post. Click here to view it! It is my most popular post on my blog!)





Circus Fantasy

Recommended use: Casual
Scent strength: Moderate
Lasting power: 1-5 hours
Classification: Citrus/ Fruity




* A great place to see perfume reviews that I just recently discovered is from a Youtube channel called TheFragoholic. He owns sooo many womens' perfumes and gives great overviews and opinions on each product! He does a review on all of the Britney Spears perfumes as well!



Let me know if you have tried any of these perfumes and what you thought of them! Also, tell me which one is your favorite!

No comments:

Post a Comment