Sunday, March 13, 2011

10 Spring Beauty Essentials!

Here is the post about Spring beauty necessities that I promised! These are not all products that I have tried but instead are things that I either have or have heard great things about! These will all hopefully be items that brighten your beautiful Spring day! (In the descriptions, first I listed the name of the product, then the price, then the store where you can find it!)


1) OPI in Coney Island Cotton Candy- $8- ULTA Stores- Pastel colors are always in for Spring and this pink is pretty and soft! It will go along with almost any outfit as well.
2) Milani Eye Tech Liquid Eyeliner- $7- Drugstore- These are perfect for hotter weather because they can't smear or sweat off your face! This has a felt tip so there would be easy and precise application!
3) Essie Mint Candy Apple Nail Polish- $3- ULTA Stores- Mint is another amazing pastel color and one that I find to be truly gorgeous. I love how much it stands out when you apply it on your nails!
4) Bath & Body Works Tropical Shower Gels in Fiji Passionfruit & Bali Mango- $10.50- Bath & Body Works- These smell AMAZINGGG. They truly make me think of the beach and of tropical fruits! There is also another tropical scent in Hawaii Coconut but I personally am not a huge fan of coconut scents.
5) Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil- $18- Sephora- I was told from a follower that these smear initially, but once they totally dry they stay put a bit better. For me, smearing eyeliner is my biggest issue and for hotter weather especially, I do not want eyeliner smudging down my face. lol
6) Bath & Body Works Tropical Fragrance Mists in Bali Mango and Fiji Passionfruit- $12- Bath and Body Works- These don't last quite as long as a perfume; nonetheless, they are smell great and certainly are refreshing!
7) ELF Conditioning Lip Balm SPF 15 in Mellow Melon- $3- Target- Protect your lips from the sun while moisturizing them! A lip balm with SPF is extremely important since you will be spending more time outside. This color is also a beautiful mix between hot pink and coral! The case is fairly large but that will make it easier to find in your beach tote bag! :)
8) Revlon Just Bitten Lip Stain in Passion- $7- Drugstore- Another product that won't melt off your face! Lipstains are perfect for the Spring because they will stay on all day! This one is awesome because it is double sided and comes with a lip balm so the stain won't dry out your lips like other brands do. Passion is a gorgeous pink color that will stand out when you're in the sun!
9) Revlon Nail Polish in Sunshine Sparkle- $5- Drugstore- Usually I think yellow nail polishes look ugly and remind me of pee (haha) but a suttle yellow with a lighter tone of white in it is a gorgeous pastel color for Spring! This really reminds me of Easter too!
10) OPI Nail Polish in Do You Lilac It?- $8- ULTA Stores- Another pastel color.. yes.. I know I'm obsessed. Purples are perfect year round and a soft one like this is good for Spring! :)

Let me know what your Spring Beauty Essentials are and whether or not you have tried the products mentioned in this post before!! Happy Spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment