Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Birthday OOTD and Prom Update!

Today has been an awesome day! It is my birthday today and all of my friends have been so incredibly nice. My friend, Andy got up in front of class and played "Happy Birthday" for me on his violin! Here is my outfit that I'm wearing on my birthday! It is my floral dress that I showed in my Belk haul! I got a lot of compliments on it and on my necklace! It is a golden locket that my dad gave me two years ago.


ALSO, today I got asked to Prom!!!! :) It was so cute. My friend, Bethany, blind folded me with her hand and walked me to the side of our school building. Andy was walking in front of us and telling me to walk faster because I hate being blind folded. haha He read a letter to me that he wrote and after he finished Bethany unblinded me and I looked at the grass and there was a heart of origami figures. However, as soon as I saw it, the wind started blowing and blew it away. lol I recreated the heart in this picture so you all could see!


I hope you are having as good of a day as I am!!

No comments:

Post a Comment