Sunday, March 6, 2011

10 Ways To Incorporate HELLO KITTY In Your Everyday Life

Even though I am almost in college, I still love Hello Kitty! lol Hello Kitty is just so adorable and makes me happy! :) If you are a fan like myself, here are some ways to incorporate Hello Kitty in your daily life!














1) Okay first off, here are two lovely brush and makeup sets from Sephora's new Hello Kitty line! This first set cost $49 and the second set costs $495. You may be thinking that's insane and trust me it is. lol The site tries to justify the price by saying there are "hundreds of dazzling Swarovski crystals encrusting the surface of this truly spectacular Hello Kitty container. Lift Kitty's head to reveal a special hidden space." It's up to you to decide whether or not it is worth the money. haha

2) iPhone Cases! I will hopefully be getting an iPhone before I enter college next year and I would love to get a Hello Kitty case! Since we are all on our phones 24/7, this would be a great way to make Hello Kitty a part of your day! These are all from sanrio.com (which is the official site of Hello Kitty) and range from $12 to $30 dollars.


















3) Something to go nicely with your iPhone would be Hello Kitty headphones! I got these in China last summer and I LOVE them! I use them all the time!















4) Makeup Compact! Hourly makeup touch-ups might as well be done with Hello Kitty! They are also a perfect size for your purse! The one on the left cost $18 and the one of the right cost $49 because of the multiple crystals on it.


6) Jewelry! Flaunt your love of Hello Kitty by wearing it on your fingers, neck, or ears! These are also all from sanrio.com. The necklace, ring,  and earrings are all $295 because they are made of real diamonds! I know the last item isn't really jewelry but it fit in with the bedazzled theme of these pictures; plus, it is adorable!



7) So speaking of key chains, here are some more than I absolutely love! The plain Hello Kitty is a normal key chain whereas the other three are charms for your phone! These cost about $6-7 from sanrio.com. Here is a key chain that I own of Hello Kitty! I think it is from when McDonald's gave these out in Happy Meals. haha Funny how I just happened to get this one since I'm a tennis player.
8) A lunchbox! This will only really work if you are still in high school or younger. lol Believe it or not I know a few girls who bring Hello Kitty lunch boxes to school and I'm pretty jealous. haha This one is from sanrio.com and costs $12.50.















Here are just two last ways to bring Hello Kitty into your everyday life! On the left is a lipstick from the Sephora Hello Kitty line! It comes in 9 different shades and costs $16! On the right is the Hello Kitty Key Cap Set from sanrio.com and it costs only $8.50!

I hope you like this post! Let me know what your favorite item was or how you bring Hello Kitty into your daily life!! Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment