Thursday, March 17, 2011

New Kat Von D Palette Angeles!!!

'Sup peoples!  Alright so I shop online constantly...kinda of like window shopping, but just online, and I came across this new palette by Kat Von D!! I'm a huge fan of Kat's palettes I have EVERY single one that she's made.  I think they're great quality as far as packaging and the eye shadows, they're also great to travel with.  This new palette is again white like her must recent one in Truth, which is lovely, and it has neutrals and blues.  There are no cream eye shadows in this palettes, which for me is another plus.  Because if I had to give a con about these palettes it would be her cream shadows.  I do not use my palettes every single day and the cream shadows get a little hard and difficult to work with after about 6 months, but  besides that it's all good!  This palette is not available online yet, but you can provide your email address and Sephora will send you an email when it becomes available, which is what I did.  The colors I see which are repromotes are leather, which is in her Ludwig and Beethoven Palettes, Rehab which is in her most recent palette Truth and Peggy, which is in her Momento Mori palette.

Alright so what you've been waiting for....drum roll please.  Introducing the new Kat Von D palette in Angeles......isn't it just beauti-mus...lol!
True Romance Eyeshadow Palette - Angeles

This palette contains eight shdes:
- Venus (shimmer bronze)
- Leather (matte dark chocolate brown)
- Specimen (pearly charcoal grey)
- Rehab (satin lavender grey)
- Peggy (bluebird blue)
- Bukowski (sky blue)
- Bellbottom (dark demin blue)
- Morphine (creamy pale blue) 

 

*Palette photo and shade descriptions provided by sephora.com

No comments:

Post a Comment