Thursday, February 3, 2011

Haul From The Mall! (Plus a gum review! lol)

So recently my mom went to the mall and brought me back some goodies!
The socks in the picture below are from the girls section of a department store but they look really cute! haha I also got some leg warmers which I am super excited about because I have never owned any before! The ones with the hearts are my favorite!!
The sweater pictured below is about hip length and I love how it is a little bit of the military style without being a forest green or black color. The buttons are also really unique and I don't own anything like it!
This is a sweater from the brand St. John's Bay. It actually fits really well and isn't too loose like a lot of other sweaters I have. I love how this isn't the usual flower pattern but instead is a smudged looking flower print. I wore this sweater to school today!

Sorry that I couldn't tell you the prices of the clothes or what stores they came from! I know that all the stuff is either from Belk, JcPenney, or Macy's. All the clothes are also under $10! :) Gotta love a good bargain!

Here is my special little gum review! haha I was traveling a lot this weekend so every time I stopped at a gas station, I ended up picking up a kind of gum that I had previously heard was really good!
I tried the Extra Fruit Sensations Mango Smoothie gum, the Extra Dessert Delights Key Lime Pie gum, Hubba Bubba Sour Double Berry gum, and the Hubba Bubba Strawberry Watermelon gum.
The 1st one was okay and does in fact taste like a smoothie; the Key Lime Pie one is awesome and I am chewing it right now as I type this! lol Extra came out without another Dessert Delights gum in the flavor "Mint Chocolate Chip" but I definitely do not recommend it because it kind of taste like milk gone bad and I would not want people to smell my breath if I was chewing it.

Both the Hubba Bubba gums taste amazing and blow huge bubbles! I'm talking bubbles that get so big that when they pop they get all over your face. haha FYI, this gum's smell will spread through the air when you chew it. I was chewing it in the car in the seat behind my coach and he was like "Whoa, that smells really fruity!" haha
(The picture to the right is of my friend Anne Lanier blowing an insanely large bubble haha. If you want to see her face when it is not covered by a giant bubble, click here because she is in another post!)

Have you tried the Extra Dessert Delights Gum in Strawberry Shortcake?? If so, please let me know if you liked it because I am tempted to pick it up! 
Also, please let me know what your favorite gum is because I would love to try it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment