Sunday, February 13, 2011

Perfect Outfit and Makeup for Valentine's Day


It is that time of year again! Valentine's Day is just around the corner and some of you who are single, like myself, may be asking "Gosh, why do we even have to put up with this day if we aren't dating someone." Well.. when I am single on Valentine's Day, I always take it as a day to appreciate my friends and let them know that I love them for sticking by my side. And hey if you're single, you might just have a secret admirer who musters up the guts to send you a card or gift on this day. Now if you are dating someone then you are pretty lucky because this is your special day!

In this post, I am going to include 3 outfits that would be perfect for wearing to school on Valentine's Day or on a date that night! There will also be some pics at the end to get you excited for Valentine's Day! I hope you all have a blast regardless of your relationship status because holidays are meant to be fun so enjoy it!

Outfits that are simple and comfortable are always a good idea. Adding a colorful little accessory like a headband or necklace is also cute! I think pairing a light pink flower
headband would also look amazing for this outfit (you could wear your hair down or like Taylor Swift does in the picture to the right). If you can find a pink headband like the one in the third outfit below then I think it would be perfect. The sweater is from Abercrombie & Fitch and costs $58, the top is from American Eagle and costs $19.95, and the headband is from Kohl's and costs $12. I really love this white tank top because it has a little detailing in the front and has a bow in the back.


I feel like wearing something with hearts on Valentine's Day is a little cheesy; however, floral prints are a perfect alternative because it makes any outfit pretty and girly. This sweater is the same one as the picture above and the tank top is from Hollister & Co. and costs $29.50.

I feel like wearing something with hearts on Valentine's Day is a little cheesy; however, floral prints are a perfect alternative because it makes any outfit pretty and girly. This sweater is the same one as the picture above and the tank top is from Hollister & Co. and costs $29.50.

All of these tops and sweaters would go nicely with skinny jeans and and brown leather boots. These boots are from dELIA*s and costs $67.50.

For makeup, I think natural looking makeup with a pink lip would go well for this day. Here are pictures of Julianne Hough to show you what I mean.

 Alright and here are some photos to get you in the mood for Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment