Monday, February 7, 2011

Juicy Couture Glasses Case and Matching Pink Nails!


Recently, I received this Juicy Couture glasses case and absolutely love it! It is fairly big but not quite big enough for my sunglasses. I am I'm thinking about coloring in the indentions with a black sharpie but I'm pretty sure that I would mess it up. lol Anyways I intend to carry this around as I travel or go to school in case my contacts start drying out. And yes I am wearing matching pajama pants. haha

But yea after getting this light pink glasses case, I have been obsessed with this color. I painted my nails pink with my new Maybelline Express Finish Nail polish that dries in 50 seconds! I included it in this post. It is amazing and looks nice even without a top coat (like in the picture above). However, it is very runny/ liquified which can be annoying. If you get this you will definitely need two or more coats because the first coat is very thin. I know the picture to the right looks like a peachy color but it actually applies as a light pink! Here are some more pics of the glasses case!




I would really love it if you left me a link to a pair of sunglasses or glasses that you love from Juicy Couture & that I should get!

No comments:

Post a Comment