Thursday, February 17, 2011

New Haircut and OOTD!!

Ok so to start off this post, I wanted to let you all know that I got a haircut! It was pretty drastic and I got like 6 inches cut off. This is the shortest I have ever had my hair in the last 9 years! For me, my hair was somewhat of a security blanket so sometimes when I get too comfortable with things, I think it is important to have a change. If you are the same way, then try going out of your comfort zone like me! Here is a before and after picture!

                           Before!                                                                                  After!

I was listening to music in the car. haha

Short hair is definitely a new and upcoming trend! A lot of celebrities like the ones below have begun to cut their hair! But please don't get yours cut as short as Emma Watson's (far right) though because I just can't bring myself to like it. Also, I am starting to see short hair a lot at school too!


So here is my promised outfit of the day! My brother along with some other students were in a big academic ceremony which happens every year so the entire school has a "Special Dress Day." For my outfit, I wore a floral dress, a black blazer, short closed toed black heels, and gold hoop earrings. The makeup I wore was the look in my bronze makeup post minus the lips.


I was also wearing the Bath & Body Works Berry Vanilla Body Mist which I got complimented on! :)

Anywho, I hope you enjoyed this post!

<3 Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment