Sunday, April 3, 2011

Drugstore Haul!!

Hey everyone! So I went to three different drugstores over the last two days and found some great stuff!

First on Saturday morning, I went to CVS because I wanted to pick up some basics that I had been doing without because I am going to college in the fall and would love to look flawless for my first year. haha


















  • I got the Revlon Colorstay Combination/ Oily Skin Foundation in 370 Toast. I think that is a pretty good reference to show you guys how dark my skin is. lol The foundation costs $12.97 so I am really glad that the color perfectly matches my face! I'm not sure why but I think the formula for the Normal to Dry Skin costs $13.50; just heads up.
  • Next I got the Wet N' Wild Mega Eyes Creme Eyeliner in 886 Black. This only costs $3.99! I wish the packaging was more interesting..
Next in the afternoon, I went to Family Dollar store because I had to get something for a project but was luckily surprised by some items that caught my eye! The gold earrings were $1 and the butterfly earrings costs $2.

And then this afternoon, I went to Publix with intentions to buy a deoderant but could not find one that smelt good! :( However, I did end up getting two things!

  • The Covergirl Ultimate Finish Liquid Powder Makeup (my color is 455 Soft Honey) costs $6.99 and I saw this for the first time when my friend used it on an overnight trip. By the way, DO NOT BUY THIS AT CVS! It is more expensive there and costs $9 or more! Also, don't be fooled by the picture, there is indeed a big mirror with this product!
  • The Neutrogena Oil Free Acne Stress Control Power-Clear Scrub (why the long name?! lol) costs $5.89 and I got this because 1) I'm in need of a new face cleanser and 2) my friend at camp used this and she had flawless skin!
You can count on a lot of reviews coming soon!! Let me know if you have tried any of these products and what you thought of them! Also, if you can, I would love if you could suggest a good deoderant to me! lol

    No comments:

    Post a Comment