Tuesday, April 19, 2011

REVIEW: Biore Deep Cleansing Pore Strips

So I got a test strip of the Biore Deep Cleansing Pore Strip because it was included in my Seventeen magazine last month. If you were to purchase this in full size, a box comes with 8 strips and costs $7.99. I finally decided to use my sample strip though because I'm starting to get a zit on my nose. So I was like okay lets see if I can clear it up with these deep cleansing strips. And honestly, all I can say is that I hate this product.. sooo much.

Instructions: Wet your nose and then put the strip on your nose. Let it sit for 10-15 minutes and it will dry like paper machete.

My experience: The strips harden on your face to the point that the paper feels thick. I kept it on for the longest recommended time (15 minutes) and when time was up, the strip was incredibly hard to take off! Literally, it was like pulling duct tape off my face or something. It actually hurt so much that I started crying a little from trying to take this off (natural tears). Even worse, the product did absolutely nothing to help me with my incoming zit.. My nose is still just as red as it was before I put this on.. It claims that you will see the removed dirt on the strip after you take it off your nose but there was absolutely nothing on mine.. The strip looked exactly the same as it did before I applied it.

Decision: I highly do not recommend this product. haha

No comments:

Post a Comment