Saturday, April 2, 2011

REVIEW: Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Energizing Lotion in Orange Ginger


My dad just recently got the Energy- Orange Ginger Aromatherapy Body Lotion from Bath & Body Works for me and I was super excited to add it to my collection! I have tried the Sleep- Lavender Chamomile lotion and didn't actually like it very much. Here are some notes about this product: 
  • I really love the smell of this! It may be a little strong at first for some people but when it settles down, it is pretty refreshing. 
  • This is an energizing lotion but in my opinion, it didn't really make me feel more energized.
  • The formula is a little more creamy and thick than the regular signature collection lotions.
This lotion in a full sized 6.5 fl oz bottle costs $13 and a miniature 2 oz bottle costs $5.

Let me know if you have tried this lotion and what you thought about it or if you have tried the other Aromatherapy products!

No comments:

Post a Comment