Monday, April 11, 2011

TAG: How Much Is Your Face Worth? (Prom Version)

So I was recently tagged by Beauty Blogger Bri to this post!
What you do is add up the prices of each makeup product (not including skincare) that is a part of your average routine, and the total is the "worth" of your face! Since I change up my makeup routine a lot, I decided to do this post on my Prom face! However, you can do it on your usual routine!

Here was my Prom look and my date!

Revlon ColorStay Foundation in the shade 350 Toast $13 (By the way, this stayed on all night through the humidity, dancing, and sweating!! Best foundation ever!)


Maybelline Dream Mousse Concealer in Medium Beige $8


Profusion Palette (for silver eyeshadow on the lid and blush) $6


Lancome Sensational Effects Eye Shadow in "The New Black" in the crease $17


For all over lid shimmer, MAC's Mineralized Eyeshadow Duo in Mayhem (I used the silver glitter side) $19.50


Lancome 3-D Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner on upper lash line $29


Wet N' Wild Mega Eyes Creme Eyeliner in "886 Black" on lower lash line $4


MAC False Lashes "36 Lash" $14


 Avon Ultra Color Rich Metallic Lipstick in "Sparkling Mauve" $7


Clinique Long Last Glosswear SPF 15 in "Fireberry" $14


Total=  $131.50
  
I tag Elise from BLUSH IS THE NEW BLACK and Chelsea from Finding a new me to do this post!

No comments:

Post a Comment