Tuesday, May 24, 2011

COMPARISON: Clean & Clear Oil Absorbing Sheets VS. E.l.f. Shine Eraser Sheets


So I have always been someone with oily skin and it really bothers me when my face looks greasy. Here are two products that I have tried in order to battle my oiliness.  The one on the left is Clean & Clear's Oil Absorbing Sheets and this can be purchased at any drugstore. The price of it ranges from $5-6. The E.l.f. Shine Eraser Sheets can be purchased on their website or at Target for $1. Here are my thoughts on both!

Clean & Clear Oil Absorbing Sheets
  • These were perfectly over your makeup and doesn't smudge or take it off!
  • Durable sheets
  • Not rough on your skin; feels very smooth
  • Gets all the oil off your face! It also allows you to see how much oil you actually had on your face.
E.l.f. Shine Eraser Sheets
  • Great price
  • These are also infused with Green Tea extract
  • I have had many occasions where these ripped when I was using them.
  • Does not work over makeup.. I could see colored streaks on these sheets after I used them after I put my foundation on.
  • Better if you use before applying your makeup
Final Verdict:
As you can probably tell, I like the Clean & Clear Oil Absorbing Sheets more. lol I think they are definitely worth the money and work extremely well! If you really want the E.l.f. ones because of the price then I really recommend using them before you apply your makeup; they work pretty well that way.

Let me know what you thought of the products if you have tried them! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment