Monday, May 2, 2011

How cute is this?!?! Forever 21 Pinch Free Travel Eyelash Curler + NOTW!!

I saw this on Forever 21's website and flipped out! I am really curious as to how this product works because I have not tested or bought it yet! This would be perfect though for a purse because it folds up nicely! I also wonder how well it works at curling your lashes.. but hey this cute thing is only $1.80 and it comes with an extra replacement pad! There is a rhinestone decoration on this product and the curler comes in either pink or black. Let me know if you have tried this and how well it worked for you!


Here is my nail of the week! I used the L.A. Colors Nail Lacquer in Nectar and it only cost $1! (It is shown in the picture on the left. The picture is from the blog imperfectlypainted.blogspot.com.) I love this color because it has gold reflexes in it and is perfect for summer! The fourth nail has a fake nail on it from a set that I got from China. It basically has a giant pearl in the middle of it! :) [Sorry if the photo quality is a little off.. I was using the camera on my phone.]

My nails!

No comments:

Post a Comment