Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Haul from the Mall & TJ Maxx!

With so many pre-graduation events and with college fast approaching, it was time for me to go to the mall and get ready for it all. Here are some great items that I picked out!

This dress if from TJ Maxx. I am having trouble deciding whether or not I want to keep it.. What do you think? Should I return it? I might wear it for our Headmaster's brunch event. Idk I can't make up my mind on whether or not to keep it! lol I like that it is unique though and is not the usual floral print.





These three are all from Body Central! The belt has tons of rhinestones and studs on it! It is so edgy, I love it! The white shorts are a must for summer! These have great button details down both sides. Lastly, I got this bright coral romper! The neckline has some cute cutout patterns and the back of this item is a racerback. I think it will be great for summer!

This gorgeous dress is from the store called Rainbow! I have been in love with the one-shoulder style but never really saw ones in stores. I think this floral dress will look amazing paired with strappy heels! I am planning to wear this for my school's formal pre-graduation dinner!







 

These gorgeous black strappy heels are from Payless Shoe Source! They look like wedges but the heel is a little bit less wide than a usual wedge. The material of the heel is very smooth and not like the woody, corky material on many other wedges. They are also very comfortable to walk in which is always a plus! I think the black pattern on these shoes are just so fashion forward! I love them!

Alright so let me know your opinion about the first dress! That would be really helpful! Thanks! I will have a few new posts coming soon about MAC products so be on the lookout for that! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment