Monday, May 16, 2011

{Review} Laneige Multi Cleanser

Laneige Multi Cleanser (beautystyleaddict.blogspot.com)
Laneige Multi Cleanser
Size: 180 ml
Price: $25 CAD
Where to buy: reallyhappyidea
Rating: 5/5
Likes: everything! ^-^
Dislikes: probably the fact that it's not sold locally :(

Laneige Multi Cleanser (beautystyleaddict.blogspot.com)
Their Claim: A new 4-in-1 cleanser removes makeup, removes sunscreen, exfoliates and cleanses at once. Micro-sized dense foam removes makeup completely leaving fresh feeling. Mild plant-based cleansing ingredients and Papain enzymes, the exfoliating enzymes extracted from papaya fruit, remove makeup completely and exfoliate for smoother skin. Completely removes base makeup, such as sun cream, BB cream, and foundation, as well as color makeup.


Laneige Multi Cleanser (beautystyleaddict.blogspot.com)
My experience: ** I've been using this cleanser since last year **
I absolutely love the multi cleanser. It has a pleasant citric scent, that is quite refreshing in the morning. The first time i used it i was very suprised at the fact that it really does remove makeup! It has these tiny little exfoliating particles that feels really nice on the skin; it does not irritate my sensitive skin. And not only does it remove makeup, but it's also very cleansing and moisturizing-- it does not leave my face feeling dry after. My face just feels soft, i feel awake, my skin appears to be glowing everytime i use it (or maybe it's my imagination lol).
Verdict: The Laneige Multi Cleanser is everything i want and need in a cleanser; it is worth every penny! I would re-purchase this over and over again without hesitation!

No comments:

Post a Comment