Thursday, May 5, 2011

MY FIRST ELF HAUL!!!! :) :)

Hey everyone! So if you can't tell from the title, I am super excited because I received my E.L.F. order today! My friend and I ordered stuff together because she loves E.L.F. products and I really wanted to get  some items that I have heard tons of great things about! My total order ended up costing a total of $17 which is pretty good considering I got tons of items!
 
Left to right: Essentials Foundation Brush- $1 and Essentials Individual Lash Kit- $1

 Essentials Super Glossy Lip Shine in Malt Shake- $1, Essentials Lipstick in Seductive- $1, Zit Zapper- $1

Studio Blush in Candid Coral- $3, Studio Concealer Brush- $3, Essentials Hypershine Lipgloss- $1

Essentials Eyelid Primer- $1 and Studio Concealer Palette in Medium- $3

Shine Eraser- $1 & Essentials Eye Brightening Color in Drama- $1 (This came as a free gift!)
 


My total ended up only being $17! I will do reviews and first impressions later!! But overall I am super happy with this haul!

No comments:

Post a Comment