Sunday, May 15, 2011

Project 7 Pan!

So since I am going to college in a few months, I decided that it is time to clear our a few makeup products. If you don't know what Project Pan is then you can look it up on Youtube because I don't want to take the time to explain it since it does take a bit of time to explain. I know Project Pan is typically done with 10 items but since my makeup collection is not that large there are only a few products that I want to get rid of. Some of my products in this project are already almost used/ dried up so that's why I'm working on finishing them. The end goal for me is to entirely finish these products not just to hit the pan. I will not be repurchasing any of these items except maybe the e.l.f. Essentials Hypershine Gloss and the Estee Lauder Blush in Nude Rose. Okay, here are the products!

e.l.f. Essentials Eyelid Primer

Maybelline New York Waterproof Ultra Liner

Maybelline Define-A-Lash Waterproof Mascara

Estee Lauder Blush in Nude Rose

Nivea A Kiss of Smoothness Lip Balm

e.l.f. Hypershine Lip Gloss in Blossom

Neutrogena Acne Stress Control Power- Clear Scrub

If you have tried Project Pan I would love to hear about your experience in the comments! Also, if you did a post about Project Pan I would love it if you linked it in the comments as well! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment